Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gratefullness

My daughter posted recently about the things that she is grateful for and it started me to thinking how very fortunate I am. So here goes: I'm grateful for my wonderful hubby who puts up with me and loves me besides. I'm grateful for modern medicine and the advancements they have made. I'm grateful for my five wonderful daughters and their husbands. Each is so different and yet they have so much in common. I'm grateful for our 10 grandchildren. What a joy they are to me and they bring such happiness to watch them grow up. I'm grateful that my Mom is still alive. There have been times when I haven't always felt this way as the burden has been heavy but I do love her and as I grow older I realize how much she has done and continues to do for me. I'm grateful for friends old and new. How precious life is. I'm grateful for the changes in the weather and the beauty here where we live. I'm grateful for green beans, corn on the cob (in season) for squash, tomatoes, raspberries, and being able to pick most of these from our garden or pick them up from farmers here in our area. I'm grateful there are still farmers out there that work so hard to bring to us these yummy things. Oh and yes, I'm grateful for "hand and foot". It works my brain and I love it!

1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

I especially love the gratefulness for "hand & foot"!