Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Caregiver

I decided to come into this century and learn to blog. Su started it and then K has one so now it's M turn.

Today we are going to a caregiver class support group. I feel the need to extend myself out there. This is really uncomfortable for me so we'll see how things go. My Mom is not in my home but we are there sometimes three or four times a week. It's either fixing her Ac, furnace, lawn, sprinklers, porch, outside furniture not to mention food, medicine, doctor or having accidents. Doing her bills or handling problems she has with bills. I don't feel like I have a life of my own anymore. Hopefully this class will help.

3 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Way to go! I'm so eager to hear about your class. Let me know how it went, okay?

I like your background page. Stylin!

Love bug said...

Hello!! I am so excited that you are doing this!! Good luck at the class and I can't wait to read about it! Love ya! K

skipper said...

Hooray for you! It was so fun seeing you guys today and thanks again for the table! My blog is: littlebrightboat.blogspot.com
Love you!
Steph