Friday, September 26, 2008

We are progressing on our "list" of things to accomplish before we leave. The decks are COMPLETE!!! YEA!!! They look just lovely and Mom is so happy with them but she keeps saying if I can just live one more day to enjoy them???

Picked up the dry cleaning, did some case lot, picked up last minute medicines, Mom is surviving on the "meals" and I don't think she will die with them. Although, she does enjoy her own cooking much better.

Taking Mom to the doctor tomorrow and then grocery shopping and to pick up meds. Tomorrow is another busy day. Hopefully, then I can get my lesson for Sunday. Just hasn't been a lot of time and of course I kept finding other things to do. I have done some packing and now I have to wash again before we leave.

G has winterized the trailer, taken the beans out of the garden including the poles, picked all of the peaches, we've put all of the tomatoes into the freezer for future work when we get back. Made four batches of peach jam and run a ton of errands trying to get everything ready to go.

See how busy we've been? Yea, right! So much still to do, clean the house, wash, maybe take Mom to another doctor on Monday, which is when I wanted to leave but we'll see later today, finish packing.

I'm so excited to be able to take this trip, just feel like I can't wait. I keep telling G we should leave NOW!

Oh well, another day in our lives.

1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

WE keep thinking you should just leave Now, too!!! Darn all of those things that need to be done. Oh well. Sounds like you've been incredibly busy. And how come you're up so early?

We love you & Dad so much! Just be careful so that you make it here & back in one piece please.