Sunday, September 21, 2008

We've been away for a few days down in St. George visiting N and family. They are all doing really good. Nichole just went on her first date to Homecoming. Her dress is so cute and she is such a darling little gal. Ben is growing, he's as tall as I am. Wow, I am so happy for him although his Mom informed me that I'm shrinking. Oh great, just what I need!!!

JJ let me read with her and she is growing up so much. She loves to tease and is very good at it. Do you know how many bubble gums you can put in your mouth? Ask JJ?

Aiden is really growing up but he likes to play video games and he couldn't convince me to play with him. I hate them and really don't do well with them. But he beat your Dad good! He kept telling me, I'll teach your Grandma and I'll be easy with you. Yea, right!

We have a big week ahead of us and then we are leaving for the mid west and then down south. Wow we can't wait but there are a lot of things that need to be done before we can leave.

I was left a message from a lady with Meals on Wheels and they are starting to deliver to her tomorrow - Monday. Mom says she isn't too happy about it but I think she might come to enjoy not having to work so hard cooking. Although, I know her cooking is very good and I doubt their meals can compare.

Her decks still need to be finished, the guy that laid the carpet left several messages and G is going to contact him tomorrow and then they will get that finished for her. Also, have to take her to the doctor to see about her hand, I guess it's been really bothering her. I'm not sure what they can do for her. She already is taking some pain meds to help.

I still need to do my VT and get my hair permed and of course all of the washing and deciding what we should take clothes wise and then I have my lesson this coming Sunday. Oh, and I need to get the peach jam made and the tomatoes into the freezer. If we work very hard this week and get everything done, we just hopefully, will be able to leave on Monday if not Tuesday. Yea, I can't wait.

1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

Ya know, you could bring me some peach jam since the cheese would be very sharp by the time you got here! hee, hee, hee.

My family & I are getting so excited for you guys to get here. What a blast we are going to have. Hubby even has all three of the computers networked now although not to the printer. sigh...

H is doing okay now w/ having been teased. She says that no one teases her about her skin any more although there is a boy in her class that teases her. I tried to tell her to ignore him & that besides, he "likes" her but she of course knows better. She couldn't be at all like me, could she?

Love you guys,
Sue