Sunday, November 16, 2008





I was just looking at the last post and I want all of you to know that is not all of our grandchildren. We have been so extremely blessed to have 10. Wow, aren't I a lucky Grandmother? I think so, just thought I'd try to show some other pictures of some of the others.

This is our little boy the next to the youngest member of our family watching the train last Christmas and the other picture is his "big" brother.

The photo above is Great Grandma to all of these beautiful grandchildren. She's my Mom. The picture next to my Mom is the big sister to these brothers. There still some more but I don't have those pictures down loaded yet.

But enjoy some of our family pictures. Each of these dear children have such delightful personalities and are so different from one another even though some are siblings. I can honestly say, I love going to all of our children's homes and enjoying their families. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Cute photos although I think you lost the one of Graeme. I like your new blog page. Looks somewhat familiar. he,he,ha,ho,he!!!

sues2u2 said...

Surprise! I've left you an award over @ my blog. Now you just have to come over & claim it.

love you lots.

skipper said...

I like the pictures, too. You're right, that's Aiden, not Graeme, but they sure do look alike sometimes!
Love you